The RattyFatty Store strives for excellence and professionalism in providing customer service, both inside and outside the organization, within the limits of available, well-managed resources. To accomplish this mission, we agree upon these values:
Anticipating the needs of our customers and planning accordingly
Greeting our customers promptly, cheerfully and respectfully
Listening carefully and giving full consideration to the requests and concerns of our customers
Communicating honestly, courteously and knowledgeably
Providing follow-through for our customers promptly, responsibly and efficiently
Serving with pride, commitment, and with high ethical stand
Respecting the individual and encouraging participation
Privacy & Safety
It is the RattyFattys’s policy and responsibility to provide excellent service to the public.
Customer feedback helps us measure whether our services are meeting public needs and
expectations. It also helps us identify problems that need to be solved. High quality customer service depends on customer feedback. While praise is always welcome, constructive criticism is truly helpful in the long run. The purpose of this policy is to establish uniform standards and procedures for responding to customer feedback, thus making sure those responses are timely and that issues do not “fall through the cracks.” The policy strives to treat every interaction with the public as an opportunity to produce a satisfied customer, or at least one who feels that he or she was listened to and taken seriously, even if it was not possible to meet his or her request. Customer feedback comes to the RattyFattys in many ways. This policy outlines a procedure for responding to complaints, requests for service and questions that come to the RattyFatty email through a customer, call, letter or email.
When possible, complaints, questions and requests for service should be resolved in “real time”on the same day they arrive. However, in many instances, referral and follow-up are necessary in order to fully understand and resolve the issue.
• All complaints, questions and requests for service should be acknowledged within one business day.
•This acknowledgement should note the person to whom the issue has been referred and when the customer can expect a response.
• If the customer feedback is delivered by phone or email, this acknowledgement should be given verbally or written during a call or email.
• If the customer feedback is delivered by e-mail, the acknowledgement should be given by email.
• If the customer feedback is delivered by postal mail the acknowledgement should be sent via telephone, postal mail or e-mail, whichever is appropriate.
• For written acknowledgements, templates with standard language should be used to minimize staff processing time.
• A substantive response should be provided within seven business days.
• This response should include the RattyFatty's analysis of the issue and the
proposed resolution. Clear reasons should be given if it is not possible for the RattyFatty's Center to accommodate the customer’s request.
• If a resolution is not possible within seven business days, the customer should be notified and given the date by which they can expect a response.
• The resolution can be communicated to the customer verbally, by e-mail or by postal mail, depending on the communication method most appropriate to the situation.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments